UndoEngine allows you to implement multiple undo and redo’s in C#, Visual Basic and .NET projects. Add this to your programs with Little effort and save yourself months of development time.
UndoEngine does all the hard work when implementing multiple undo and redo’s in C#, Visual Basic and .NET projects. UndoEngine has packaged all the complexity into a straightforward .NET Class Library. Using it could save months of work.
UndoEngine has packaged all the complexity into a straightforward .NET Class Library. This DLL does all the hard work leaving the developer to concentrate on the Logic of the application that is being developed. The consistent interface makes for easier coding, FASTER debugging and far easier maintenance.
UndoEngine will help you:
* Create much more professional software.
* Save months of development effort.
* Keep your code easy to read and maintain.
* Eliminate the need for a separate class for each action.
* Reduce the amount of hair you pull out!
A simple interface with just a few methods does all the hard word for you.
It provides multiple Undo’s and Redo’s to any depth. The framework supports all objects in the .NET framework – Windows Forms, DataTables, Graphic activity. It even manages the menu items, greying them out when there is nothing to Undo or Redo.
1. Added the ability to serialize and deserialize a serializable object as an alternative to cloning
2. Tidied up some typos in the documentation
3. Changed the way the trial period runs. It now has en expiry date and an annoying reminder to buy
4. Uploaded a combined c#/Visual Basic Version of the manual.
5. Corrected typos in the manual.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in UndoEngine 1.1
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.